Swedish Health Services Clinical Research Coordinator - Mid Level (Human Trials) in Seattle, Washington
Clinical Research Coordinator - Heart Research at Swedish Research
Independently coordinates research and administrative tasks in support of one or more research studies. Works with study investigators and supervisor to address study-related issues. Backs up other coordinators as needed. Supports department financial performance through budgeting, billing and as directed.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education/experience.
3 years experience in a related area.
Bachelor's Degree in science, healthcare or other related field.
Certified Clinical Research Coordinator (CCRC) or similar professional research certification upon hire.
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on delivering our mission of improving the health and wellbeing of each patient we serve.
· Orca card (bus, train, ferry) $7 per paycheck pretax (very subsidized, more so than UW).
· Pay for Parking – You can park in the hospital garages at a discounted pretax rate that is taken out of your paycheck.
· Carpool –There is free parking if you carpool, and there are carpool matching services w/other Swedish staff and a matching service. We offer a free ride home program that is only for individuals 8x/year if you chose our ORCA pass.
Schedule & Time Off:
· Just over 3 weeks of PTO, inclusive of 8 holidays, plus a personal holiday once a year
· $250/yr. individual CME budget (often conference fees, annual renewal fees OK if for access to education items you already pay for, if topic aligned), pre-approval required.
· $5,250/yr. Tuition reimbursement program (many recognized certificates, licenses, degrees are eligible).
· University of Providence, free and subsidized certifications, bachelors, and master’s degree programs.
· All benefits coverage starts on day 1.
· Free, unlimited behavioral health (counseling/therapy/coaching).
· Low cost in network plans and additional coverage for those that qualify.
Retirement & other Benefits:
· Strong retirement Swedish = 2% match, 5% discretionary x 5 years (fully vested).
· Low cost discounted additional benefits such as childcare, pet-care, life insurance and more.
· A department that focuses on summary of rewards (all levels of institutional benefits) to balance the pace, volume, breadth and depth of the Researcher role.
At Providence, our strength lies in Our Promise of “Know me, care for me, ease my way.” Working at our family of organizations means that regardless of your role, we’ll walk alongside you in your career, supporting you so you can support others. We provide best-in-class benefits and we foster an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, and everyone is essential, heard and respected. Together, our 120,000 caregivers (all employees) serve in over 50 hospitals, over 1,000 clinics and a full range of health and social services across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington. As a comprehensive health care organization, we are serving more people, advancing best practices and continuing our more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable.
About the Team
Swedish is the largest not-for-profit health care system in the greater Seattle area. It is comprised of five hospital campuses (First Hill, Cherry Hill, Ballard, Edmonds and Issaquah); emergency rooms and specialty centers in Redmond (East King County) and the Mill Creek area in Everett; and Swedish Medical Group, a network of more than 128 primary care and specialty care locations throughout the Puget Sound. Swedish, named a LinkedIn Top Company to grow your career, employs nearly 13,000 caregivers (all employees), including nearly 1,400 providers. Whether through physician clinics, education, research and innovation or other outreach, we're committed to caring for the people in our region and beyond.
We are committed to the principle that every workforce member has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination and harassment.
We are committed to cultural diversity and equal employment for all individuals. It is our policy to recruit, hire, promote, compensate, transfer, train, retain, terminate, and make all other employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin (including certain language use restrictions), ancestry, disability (mental and physical including HIV and AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, marital status, age, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, and military and veteran status or any other applicable legally protected status. We will also provide reasonable accommodation to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified caregiver or applicant for employment, unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship on the operation of our business.
We are a community where all people, regardless of differences, are welcome, secure, and valued. We value respect, appreciation, collaboration, diversity, and a shared commitment to serving our communities. We expect that all workforce members in our community will act in ways which reflect a commitment to and accountability for, racial and social justice and equality in the workplace. As such, we will maintain a workplace free of discrimination and harassment based on any applicable legally protected status. We also expect that all workforce members will maintain a positive workplace free from any unacceptable conduct which creates an intimidating, hostile, or offensive work environment.
Requsition ID: 111251
Company: Swedish Jobs
Job Category: Research
Job Function: Clinical Support
Schedule: Full time
Career Track: Clinical Support
Department: 3909 SRE Heart Research
Address: WA Seattle 550 16th Ave
Swedish Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.